Thursday, November 26, 2009

Television & The Holidays!

Every morning around 2 A.M. me and my aunt sit in the chair to watch Cold Case. I love Cold Case, CSI: Miami and Without a Trace. Basically any kind of show like those. Is television still the center of family activities? I would say yes. If we go buy a new movie we will all get around the living room and watch it. Or if one of our favorite shows are on we'll all watch it. Right now, as I write this we are sitting in the living room watching The Closer on TNT. My family just likes to watch television shows about mystery and solving cases. We're not really a sports family so at this time we're not watching the football game but maybe later on tonight.

On Monday, in no particular order, we watched the News, then it was a TV show named The World's Strictest Parents, Click and then I got on the computer to do some work and network. Later on I came back for the early morning routine of watching Cold Case. After their two shows I went to bed. I guess I like those shows so much because of how they go by finding the killer. Its always a joy in trying to figure out who did it and why. If I wasn't going into Mass Communication Forsenic Science would have been my next choice. On Tuesday, beside watching my routine episode of Monica: Still Standing on BET it was about the same as Monday and Wednesday as well. My brother came over and we watched some basketball game on television. On Thanksgiving day we ended up not watching the game. After we ate we sat around and talked and watched whatever was on the television that caught our attention.


My folks are some what just like me. We like to watch the same things maybe except for reality shows. The only time they watch those are when I am around. On Friday morning I got up early enough to watch Bringing Home Baby on TLC. Its another one of my favorite shows beside A Baby Story or the documentaries they show on that channel. Today is Saturday and I have watched several different shows. I think I woke up and started watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Throughout the evening my family and I flipped back and forth through the channels until I came across my favorite show The Game. It was the last episode of season 3 where Melanie (Tia Mowry) was getting married to Derwin (Pooch Hall). After that, Diary of a Mad Black Woman came on but I did not want to see that so I changed the television to watch Click again.


As I conclude this blog, nothing seems to be catching me and my aunt's attention so I think we're just going to watch The Incredibles, the cartoon movie about the family of crimefighting superhero's.

No comments:

Post a Comment